December 8, 2013

Uncle Steve, Grandpa, and Chasqui too!

So about a week after I got to California we had our first house guests. Rick’s dad and his brother Steve came to visit. They brought Chasqui the dog. The kids were elated to play with him. I was excited to have some help unpacking since Rick was working nights and MIA. While they were here we joined Rick’s Uncle Kelly and aunt Mary-Margaret at the beach. Steve did some surfing. It was very fun. In fact it was the first time my children had been to the Pacific. Too bad daddy had to work and miss the fun. We also had dinner at Rick’s Uncle Randy and Aunt Janet’s house, Rick got to come with us this time. The kids had fun swimming in the pool. Unfortunately Katie decided that she could swim without the floaters and with no lessons. I ended up in the pool fully dressed.

DSCF5351

DSCF5341DSCF5340DSCF5337

DSCF5335DSCF5334DSCF5333DSCF5332DSCF5331DSCF5330DSCF5326

DSCF5324DSCF5317

DSCF5310DSCF5306

DSCF5304DSCF5300DSCF5302DSCF5299

 

DSCF5297DSCF5296DSCF5294DSCF5293DSCF5284DSCF5283DSCF5279

No comments: