December 8, 2013

4th of July

We met the Shawver’s at medical school in TN. Audrey was pregnant with their oldest Madalyn at the time. Cameron was fun and Audrey was just this sweet southern belle that I couldn’t resist becoming friends with. Our families have grown together and I was so excited to find out they would be in Las Vegas for Residency. This means that they are about 3 and a half hours away from us and on the driving route to my parent’s house. I mean we don’t get to see them as much as I would like but it is nice to see them when we can. Anyway, Cameron was able to get the 4th of July weekend off. How he did this as a first year resident I still don’t know, but he did. So that meant they drove to our house on the 4th and spend the night before heading to Camp Pendleton for the rest of their vacay. I was so excited to see them. Rick only got to see them for a few minutes while they were at our house but we decided to go to the beach with them later that weekend on Rick’s day off. I can’t take credit for these pictures. Audrey is an amazing photographer and took the pictures that night. We didn’t do anything fancy just sparklers and some potatoes salad, but it was memorable for me. I can still hear the kids giggling when I think about it.

4th of July 2013-California July 2013-00404th of July 2013-California July 2013-00394th of July 2013-California July 2013-00384th of July 2013-California July 2013-0035 (1)4th of July 2013-California July 2013-00364th of July 2013-California July 2013-0033

4th of July 2013-California July 2013-00304th of July 2013-California July 2013-00284th of July 2013-California July 2013-00274th of July 2013-California July 2013-00254th of July 2013-California July 2013-00264th of July 2013-California July 2013-00244th of July 2013-California July 2013-00224th of July 2013-California July 2013-00204th of July 2013-California July 2013-00214th of July 2013-California July 2013-00194th of July 2013-California July 2013-00184th of July 2013-California July 2013-00164th of July 2013-California July 2013-00154th of July 2013-California July 2013-00144th of July 2013-California July 2013-00124th of July 2013-California July 2013-00084th of July 2013-California July 2013-00094th of July 2013-California July 2013-00054th of July 2013-California July 2013-00044th of July 2013-California July 2013-00024th of July 2013-California July 2013-0003

No comments: