So while Rick and his extended family labored extensively moving our stuff from our storage unit into our new place, I went camping with my mom’s side of the family for our Parry Family Reunion. If you haven’t caught it by now I love my family. It was so fun to get to know some of the extended family better. Plus there are a ton of kids for my children to play with. Cousin fun for sure! The kids made jewelry and went on a really cool snipe hunt. They got to do a treasure hunt and throw rocks into the reservoir. I got to laugh, eat some yummy food, and watch uncle Dee do a bull whip demo. Plus don’t for get the Rolo stuffed smores! I can’t wait for 2 years until we can do it again.
Katie with her treasure.
Nothing like a stroller ride to wear a little one out!
All in honor of my Great grandparents Rubye and Allan Parry.
No comments:
Post a Comment