My aunt Anna and her family travelled across the country from Utah to North Carolina to spend the Holidays with my uncle’s family. It was a long drive for them but they were able to spend the night at our house one night and play for a while the next morning.
When they pulled into the driveway Katie jumped up and screamed, “my cousins are here!” She then ran straight out the front door to greet them. Katie played with Nathaniel and Andrew until midnight. I figured we don’t see them very often so what would it hurt. The three kids were up and playing outside in no time the next morning.
I was able to chat with Anna for a while and then had to send them on their way. It was so nice to have someone from my family stop by and visit. I hadn’t seen anyone from my family since July.
No comments:
Post a Comment