I’m a Twilight fan so of course I ventured out to see the latest movie this month. One of the highlights of living in Tennessee is the annual Twilight party hosted by the Hollar girls. I had such a great time last year I honestly looked forward to going for months. Bonus part was I drug my sister-in-law Stephanie with me. It was fun to watch her face as she came to realize just how over the top these girls are willing to go.
Thanks to the Hollar for hosting a great party, thanks to all my friends who are willing to accept me even when I like to be girly, thanks to Amber for watching my kiddies so I could go be crazy for the night and finally thanks to Steph for being willing to wait 13 hours to go see the premier when I was awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment