March 13, 2011

Reading

My children love listening to books. Katie asks everyone to read to her. She has my mom do it while chatting online and we can’t go to grandpa’s house without having a few books read.

DSCF0010

The other night Rick finished at school early and came home. He took the kids and I used the time to finish some much needed chores. I realized that it was really quiet and so I went searching for my family. This is what I came across.

DSCF0018

Brady was happily playing in his jumper and Rick was reading a book with Katie on the floor. I was so elated to see my family so happy. I hope that more days are just like this in the future.

Rick wanted to relax a little more so he had Brady sit and play a video game with him. It is always nice to relax.

DSCF0004

It is starting to get warmer here in TN. We should be able to play outside a lot more now. We have some spring cleaning to do as well. I’ll have to get rid of stuff we don’t want to take with us when we move this summer.

Rick and  I celebrated our 6th anniversary just like we always do. Rick went to some military thing and we told each other that we love one another over the phone. It works for us!

1 comment:

L.Jo said...

I love the way Brady looks in the first picture! :-)