March 20, 2011

Brady is 5 Months

At the Dr a few weeks ago he weighed in at 13 1/2 lbs and 24.25 in. This puts him in the 25th percentile for weight and 70th percentile for height.

He is rolling over but hasn’t figured out that he can move across the room yet thank goodness. When he lays on his stomach he wiggles his arms and legs and gets frustrated. All he needs to do is pick up his tummy and he would be crawling.

He just cut two front teeth on the bottom.

Pretty much he is a happy baby. He hardly ever fusses and giggles like crazy.

He loves his rice cereal and has tried bananas but was a little unsure of them. Squash is his favorite and if you feed it to him he will dive after the spoon!

He is turning into a momma’s boy. If I leave the room for too long and then walk past him he begins crying and the second I pick him up he is fine. He’ll do this with other people if he thinks he has been away from me too long.

I just love his smile and the way he giggles at me. I’m so grateful to have my little boy!DSCF0001 DSCF0005

No comments: