March 20, 2011

ST Patty’s

Rick has been gone all week for a medical conference in Colorado. Don’t worry he had a little extra time on his hands so he decided to check out the BYU game while he was there. Lucky guy huh!

Anyway while he was watching some B-ball I’ve been at home with the kiddies. First time I have been with the kids by myself for an extended period of time. All I can say is that I’m really grateful for Rick’s parents and all they do for us. I’m also extremely appreciative to our friends for keeping me occupied this week.

We had a group play date at the park to Celebrate St. Patrick’s day. I had a great time. Thanks to my mom, Katie had a cute outfit to wear and Brady was my own personal leprechaun.

DSCF0020 DSCF0022 DSCF0034 DSCF0036

Leprechauns left some chocolate money laying around. Katie can never turn down free money.

DSCF0030

My little camera is out gunned in this group!

DSCF0038

We ate Shamrock cake pops, spinach dip, and even a green cheese ball.

  DSCF0049

Most of us are going our separate ways this summer so it is sad to think that we won’t get to spend much time with everyone. I love having so many different personalities in one big group. I’m going to miss everyone. On top of that I feel bad for Katie. She is going to have to leave her first real friends. Honestly how sad! (I stole these pictures from my Friend Jen’s blog)

6-43-6 

 

It was such a beautiful day at the park. None of us really wanted to leave. We ended up spending over 3 hours. The only down side to a day like that this is if you forget the sunscreen. Yep I get the horrible mom award of the bunch! Brady came home burnt to a crisp on his little face.

DSCF0070 DSCF0072 DSCF0078

No comments: