Ok she makes me laugh everyday!
Today she was engrossed in watching a basketball game to the point that she had to improvise when it came to the potty. She is potty trained but I guess the bathroom was too far away so…..She lifted the lid on a plastic wipe case that was out in front of the TV and proceeded to use it as her makeshift potty while she continued to watch the game. What a problem solver. Don’t worry the wipe case was thrown away and we discussed the fact that it is only ok to go potty in the toilet.
Possible TMI to follow Sorry!
Katie jumps in the shower with me. Not that I really want her to do so, but more the fact that if she hears water running anywhere in the house she thinks she should be able to play in it. So the other day while taking a shower the following conversation takes place after Katie taps me on the butt.
Me: why did you do that?
Katie: Mommy is that your butt?
Me: Yes it is my butt.
Katie: Mommy your butt is big.
Me: Yep honey it is big.
Katie: My butt is little.
Me: Yes Katie you have a cute little butt.
Katie: Mommy you have a cute big butt.
Me: Thanks.
I never know what might come out of her mouth.
The other day I was helping her use the toilet at a friends house. She was having some difficulty with a BM when she turned to me, grunted, and said, “Mommy this is a beautiful bathroom.” Silly KID!
She has started asking for her friends to come play which is lots of fun. Brinley came to play so, I took the packing paper from a package we received and let the girls go crazy with the paints. They were occupied so me and Brinley’s mom were chatting. Before too long both girls were topless for getting paint on their shirts. No wonder they are friends.
I love my daughter and even though she can frustrate me at times I would never trade her. I mean who could pass up someone as cool as my Katie Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment