February 27, 2011

February

 

I am still thinking I’m recovering from being in Utah and traveling for the Holidays. The next thing I know is it is going to be March. So here you go. The month of February all in one post!

Brady is looking styling for church in his new tie. Rick cut one of his ties and made a smaller version for Brady

DSCF0003

One Sunday after the church the weather was nice we took the stroller and went for a walk with Grandpa and Granny. Both the kids loved being outside in the sun for a little bit!DSCF0006 DSCF0009

Rick is working on a friends car and it is proving to take longer than planned. This happens when parts are mangled. The part on the left is the new part replacing the twisted part on the right.

DSCF0012Katie got in a fight with a door at church and scuffed up her nose and chin. She insisted on wearing a band aid and one was not enough!

  DSCF0018 DSCF0019

Brady got to hang out with his buddy Scott. They are 2 1/2 months apart.DSCF0025 DSCF0031

The weather was cold so Katie had to hang out with mom inside a bunch. She is getting so bigDSCF0045 DSCF0046

  DSCF0050 DSCF0052 DSCF0059DSCF0047

Brady is such a good baby and enjoys his morning nap. No matter what time he wakes up he wants a nap at 10:30. Which is so contrary to how Katie was as a baby.

Katie used her water colors to paint Grandpa a picture. She of course spilled her water right on her picture and it took all day to dry.

DSCF0066 DSCF0068

I’ve been crafting and had Katie help me make a wreath and some diaper cakes.DSCF0016DSCF0070 DSCF0079 DSCF0085 DSCF0118DSCF0122

Katie loves to play tea party and so for Valentines day we got her a large tea set. She gets it out and pours tea for me, Brady, and ducky all the time.

DSCF0100 DSCF0104

Brady got rice cereal for his valentines present. Katie has so much fun feeding him his mush. He seems to really enjoy it too. If I don’t mix his mush up the same time Katie has lunch he makes the biggest fuss.

DSCF0110 DSCF0113 DSCF0115  

I had a good birthday! It was on Sunday so I made all the kids in my Nursery class sing happy birthday to me. I spent most of the day relaxing and Rick’s dad made me an awesome Cheesecake that I ate topped with caramel!

DSCF0145 

Another birthday bonus was that Rick’s brother Steve came to town for the weekend and had a great time playing with the kids.

 DSCF0129DSCF0155 DSCF0156

Brady also turned 4 months old during February! He likes to chew on his finger and is learning how to roll. He is very vocal and adores Katie.

 DSCF0158 DSCF0166 DSCF0190 DSCF0210

We are ending the month with both kids sick. Katie got sick first and just couldn’t stop kissing Brady so in the end he got sick too. Hopefully March will be a little healthier for us. We also found out that Rick will be doing most of his core rotations in Morristown TN. That means we will move there sometime in the summer/fall and be there until Rick graduates! It is really nice because we will be about 45 mins away from Rick’s parents (if they are still around) and his brother Steve if he comes for med school.

1 comment:

beginner baker said...

They are getting SOOOO big, and I am completely jealous of Steve for getting to come play!