November 20, 2011

Witches Tea

I know this is late but I’m trying to catch up.

Last year I was invited to a Witches Tea at my friend Heather’s house. I was so excited to go and even planned to dress up as the witch from Hansel and Gretel complete with large belly from eating children. I do have to say that when I was admitted to the hospital the night before, because I was having a baby, I was extremely sad for a moment because I was going to miss the party.

So when that same invite came this year I was determined to get to there.

Heather’s decorations were adorable and the food was extremely yummy. She being the super hostess even served all of her guest herself. Talk about showing people how much you love them. I had a great time. I was wonderful to spend some time with the women I have grown to love in the area. Best of all it was kid free which is such a rarity.

I hope to be able to go next year too, while we still live in the area. For that matter I might steal the idea to institute wherever we end up for rotations. Hopefully Heather won’t mind.

DSCF1897DSCF1898DSCF1899DSCF1900DSCF1901witch tea2witch teawitch tea4witch tea5witch tea7

No comments: