November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Brady!

DSCF1771

Brady turned 1 on October 15th. He is such a happy little man. He is content to read a book or play with Katie. He doesn’t fuss unless he is hungry or tired. He has a great smile and is happy to go to anyone willing to hold him. By his first birthday he had be walking long enough he was starting to run.

On his birthday Katie and I gave him extra kisses.

DSCF1764

I even let him rip apart a whole roll of toilet paper just for fun.

DSCF1822DSCF1831DSCF1832

His cake was super simple.

DSCF1845

He didn’t blow on the candle instead he proceeded to grab the flame which made him cry.

DSCF1874DSCF1875

After the first present he was excited to dig in and find what treasures might be inside.DSCF1850DSCF1855DSCF1860DSCF1861

Just before his birthday he was running with Katie in the house and tripped into the corner of my piano bench. Just as that started to heal he slipped in the bathtub and got a great black eye. It is a whole month later and I might be able to get his 1 year pictures done finally. DSCF1723DSCF1725DSCF1893DSCF1894

I love my baby boy. He makes me smile everyday and is always there for a hug if I need one. DSCF1885

Brady I love you! I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent you to me. Thank you for all the love you give me each day. I can’t wait for you to grow up. I can watch you explore the world and can’t wait for you to start asking about it too. I can see you growing up to be strong and happy just the way I want you to be. I think you will make a great missionary someday and hope I can be the mom you need me to be. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday. ~Mom.

No comments: