Alright people it is that time of pregnancy! Time to make your best educated guess. I want to hear exactly what you think. The winner will get a prize. Points are listed below.
Please guess the following, just leave a comment and you are good to go!
Date of Birth (5 points)
Time of Day (2 points for being within 2 hours, 5pts for being right on)
Weight (1 pt for lbs, 2pt for oz, 5 pts if you guess exact)
Length (2 points for being exact)
Baby Boy’s name (50 points because we don’t even know yet so if you get this right you deserve to win!)
Good Luck!!!
21 comments:
So I am going to totally be guessing here having nothing to base this on but:
Day: Oct.31 (how fun to have a Halloween baby)
Time: 5:07 pm
Weight: 7lbs 1oz
Length: 19 1/2 inches
Name: Kyle Richard Jones (this is a really good friend of mines name! I thought keeping it with a K like Katie, and then I was guessing that Rick's full name was actually Richard which may or may not be true...lol)
How weird if I am actually right on a bunch of these...maybe that would mean I am a psychic huh??? I can't wait to meet your little man!
October 25, 12:25 PM
6 lbs, 8 oz
Tyson Rick Jones
:-)
Date: November 3
Time: 10:54am
Weight: 7lbs 2oz
Length: 20 1/2 inches (52 cm)
Name: Daniel Eric Jones
October 21, 2011 (j/k, we don't want you to be prego an extra year). ;)
5:17 am
7 lb 2 oz
21 in
BOB (hehe) ok, real name will be Adam.
October 27th, 6:00 am
6 lbs, 15 oz
20.25"
William (Bill) Eric Jones
optional names:
James Eric Jones
Indiana Jones
Jesse Jones
Chipper Jones
Tommy Lee Jones
Chuck Jones
November 2nd at about 5:30 A.M. (It would be awesome to share a birthday with Grandma Engle)
7 lbs, 6 oz.
21" long
Jason Allen Jones (Middle name in memory of Grandpa Parry)
Oct 23rd
1:35 am
7 Lbs 6oz
21"
Mahonri Moriancumer Jones
or maybe Deshawnro Darrel Jones
(I'm not putting names were really thinking about because that wouldn't be fair. However, if he comes out black I want to keep my options open)
Date of Birth: October 29th
Time of Day: 11:18 AM
Weight: 6 lbs 14 ounces
Length: 19.5 inches
Baby Boy’s name: Whatever Rick says out loud during the blessing as long as it's not Scott Allen Jones.
Date: October 30
Time: 10:24 p.m.
Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
Length: 20 3/4 inch
Name: Tanner Kyle
I know how you feel about transgender names but I really like this name. I guess we'll see. Have fun!
Lisa
Date: Oct 23
Time: 9:45 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 5.5 ounces
Length: 19.5
Name: Mason K Jones
or Benjamin Eric Jones (Ben E Jones)
or Lance Ross Jones
(can't decide on just one)
Rick's dad sent this to me in an email.
October 15th, Grandma Ginny's birthday
12:07 AM, When Ricky was born (I think)
7lbs - 2oz Ricky's weight at birth
21 inches - I "think" this was Ricky's length at birth
Robert Alan Jones - "Bob" for short - easy to say, easy to spell, the same forward and backward, only three letters long, and uses only two letters, it's a great name - one for which Chad and Rick both campaigned heavily to name Steve (formerly, Stevie).
Rick's mom says
Oct 26
2:00 am
7lbs 4 oz
19 in
Bob
I'm going to say
Oct 18
8:00 pm (I'll go into labor right after Rick gets home from a test.)
7lbs 6oz
21 in
Baby Boy Jones (that is until we finally pick a name)
Here goes: :)
November 5th
10:04pm
7lb 3oz
19in
Name? ...
Ammon Nathaniel Jones
My comment/guess is valid only if your Doc even allows you/ wants you to go past your Expected Due Date (EDD).
If he won't let you then I'll guess your EDD day. :)
Date of Birth: 10/10/10 Too cool and super soon :)
Time of Day: 7:35 pm
Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz
Length: 20 in
Baby Boy’s name: Nathan Bartholomew Jones
My dad put in for
Oct 29th
9pm
7lb 11 oz
19 in
T.J. Jones
My sister Amy said:
Oct 24th
9:47 pm
6lbs 8 oz
21.5 in
Jaden Oral Jones
With blue eyes and brown hair to boot!
DOB - October 27th
TOD - 13:45
Weight - 6lbs. 4oz. (Brady says 20lbs. 3oz)
Length - 19in.
Korbin Remington Jones
October 28th
3:20 am
7 lbs 12 oz
20 1/2 inches
Greyson Bartholomew Jones
On Wednesday, Oct 13, Linda Stone said . . .
Oct 16
10:16 am
7 lb 10 oz
20"
Benjamin Alan or BJ Jones
Post a Comment