Ok so I know that I’m a week behind but here is what happened on Labor Day. Harrogate, TN’s big holiday is Labor Day. Who would have thought. They throw a huge party in the park. All the kid rides and bounce houses were free.
This is Katie riding in on Grandpa’s shoulders. She had to wear her new backpack to the event. It had some crackers in it just incase she got hungry.
She was very patient waiting in line to ride a pony. She had a big grin the entire time we waited. She looked so cute in her sunglasses!
We rode the caboose on the train because Katie said she wanted to ride in the red car.
After hitting a few rides. Katie went with Granny and Grandpa and Rick and I did the loop. Along the way I was able to try Funnel Fries. I think they were better than the regular funnel cake because you get more crispiness this way.
They had a stage set where were were able to listen to some local blue grass bands and Kate was able to pet a snake, a bunny, and a goat.
Later that night we drove up the hill to Rick’s school to watch the fireworks. We ran into the Boyle’s and Katie had a great time playing with their boys Cade and Kayson.
Rick taught Katie the proper way to roll down a hill. She giggled the whole way down and got going pretty fast! Then she sat on daddy’s lap to watch the fireworks. The whole time Katie kept saying “WOW” over and over again. She keeps asking if we can go see more fireworks.
That was our holiday. Hope you had as much fun with yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment