July 1, 2010

Eclipse Party

I get to act a little nutty everyday with Katie. No one questions it because I have a child and you are suppose to be silly when you have kids.

The best thing this week was I got to go be silly with some girls from the ward without any children!  The venue was an Eclipse movie release party. These women went all out! I had such a great time getting all dressed up, walking the red carpet, taking pictures with cardboard cutouts, and drinking blood (not real blood I promise)! It was nice to be all giggly for the evening. The movie wasn’t half bad either!

Black and Red DSCN0511

DSCN0508 DSCN0507

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0513

DSCN0516

g2

1 comment:

Sarah H. said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!

That is the cutest party ever!! I wish I could have come! I am in Alaska and I can't find many twilight fans! My husband had to go see New Moon with me...he doesn't know it yet but he's also going to Eclispe with me.