Can’t believe I missed Blogging in March completely. It was a great month! My family aka my mom, my sister, and my grandma (my mom’s mom) all flew out to see me…well actually Katie . It was great. I didn’t have to do dishes all week and it was so nice to have them here. We went to the Tri-State peak and the park while they were in town. It was so much fun!
'
Katie’s Great grandma brought her a present when she came. A new apron so she can help mommy cook. The fun thing is that she now matches her Aunt Amy. How cute!
Just after the family headed back to Utah the weather was so nice Katie and Rick went for their first motorcycle ride of the season. Go daddy Daughter Time!
March also included Rick’s Birthday. He can never remember how old he is so I don’t expect anyone else too either. He got just what he wanted too. An Itouch. Thanks to everyone that went in on the gift. He was one lucky guy. He didn’t just have one birthday cake. Nope I made lots of cupcakes. So March was a good month for the Jones family. Sorry I didn’t share sooner!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun month! You are much nicer or not as worried about your kids getting hurt with their dad:)
Post a Comment