Spring is something I never had the pleasure of knowing until we moved to TN. The blossoms on the trees are brilliant and the weather is uncanny. We have had 70 degree weather all month. I’m use to ice and snow this time of year. It certainly brightens my spirit.
To enjoy the sunny weather Rick signed up to participate in the DCOM intramural soccer games. It is fun to watch him play. This is the weakest sport so far (football, basketball, soccer, volleyball) but the team seems to hold there own and Rick usually come away with making a goal or two.
We participated in the day of service with our ward. We served breakfast to raise money for the local food banks and the firefighters. As a bonus they let the kids explore the fire truck. Katie wasn’t that interested until they turned on the siren.
On another note, Katie took off her diaper today and I told her to put it back on. She was obedient and placed both legs in one hole and wore it as such….
I was laughing my head off but finally helped my poor child put it back on properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment