December 30, 2008

Lincoln Memorial University

So patience pays off.
Rick opened a letter from LMU last week that informed him that he owed them a lot of money. In return LMU plans to make him a Doctor of Osteopathy.
Yep that's right Rick got accepted to med school. What a great Christmas present. 6 months ago he wasn't sure what he wanted to do, and now he is going to be a doctor. (I have to brag a little isn't my man awesome!!!!! It is so nice having a little more direction in life. )There is one catch though. Rick needs to get a B or better in his O'chem and Physics classes. So everyone make sure he is studying. If all goes well, we will be moving to Tennessee this summer.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations! We both hope all goes well for you. Of course Rick will get at least a B! Study hard!

Whetmans said...

That is so awesome! Tennessee wow. That is so far away. I hope it goes well for you. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both. That is great news!! I am glad that that is what you guys got for Christmas, it is a great gift. I wish you both the best of luck.

Connie and Brandon said...

Awesome and so exciting. CONGRATS Rick on your acceptance and plan for med school!!! Just remember that when you are a D.O.---be nice to your nurses:):)!!