It was our ward Christmas party last night. Katie met Santa and Mrs Claus for the first time and even enjoyed the candy cane the bishop gave her.
Rick and I were playing with Katie the other night. Rick is trying to make sure that Josh isn't the only child in the family to be acrobatic. Katie is really funny. She would stand on Rick's hand and then when he would let go she would straighten and tighten up. It was so fun to watch her stiffen her arms to her sides. You never know Steve might have some competition in the family for the cutest cheerleader.
Katie has recently found enjoyment in licking her fingers. I think she is taking the path of "soon to be thumb sucker." As she was searching her hand the other night her whole fist almost ended up in her mouth. I had to show her the proper way to do this, hence the picture.
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love the pictures
She gets cuter every time I see a new picture of her! You and Rick make cute a dang cute kid!
Post a Comment