December 16, 2008

Christmas Decor

Sorry I didn't post pictures earlier I've been a little busy. Here are some pictures of the lights on the house. They are permanently attached and run off the front porch light. You are looking at the white lights with the round bulbs. We don't know how to turn on the green strand.


By the way, I'm not a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas. My decorations are mainly Blue and Silver. I do this on purpose. I found that Red and Green are great for December but once Christmas is over you can't use them anymore. I like my color scheme because it goes well with January's decorations of snowmen and snowflakes.

1 comment:

HalfBatty said...

You gotta love those lights. You have to plug them into the porch light or something. You get one or the other. Les had them working for a while. We also did the whole blue and silver thing when we were in that house, but this year added maroon ornaments to the tree to go with the new paint.