
We blessed Katie on Sunday. It was a really cool experience. I was a little stressed about making everything perfect that I was getting upset, that is until Rick took our beautiful baby girl in his arms and blessed her. He did such a good job. He was very eloquent and expressed his love for her with his words. For those of you that were not able to attend, it was an amazing experience.
It was also really nice to see Rick's family. We do not get to spend much time with them and so it was great to have all 3 brothers together for the weekend.

We snapped a picture of Josh holding Katie. It was really cute. Including the part of the photo shoot where Josh tried to push Katie off him because he was done. Got to love little kids.
I have to thank everyone that helped with the luncheon. Thank you for bringing soups and desserts. Big kudos go to my mom though. She made everything Katie wore (except her bracelet and hair bow), she made tons of soup, and provided us a location for the luncheon. Thanks mom it really means a lot to me. I don't know what I would do with out you. I love you!
By the way I hope everyone votes today!! You can't complain about the outcome unless you do.

Just make sure you bundle up. It's cold around here. By the way Katie looks really cute in a Beanie.
3 comments:
It was so nice to see you guys again and to met Katie! Hopefully next time we are up we won't all be so crazy busy and will actually be able to hang out some more.
Sounds llike her blessing was a success. I wish I could have gone. I am so glad you have a blog so I can see your cute baby.
Katie is so pretty! Beautiful dress too!
Post a Comment