So Rick and I took Katie on her first plane ride a couple of weeks ago. She is a great traveler. She was always good in a car. Sleeping anytime we had somewhere far to go. I expected her to be the same on the plane. Of course I was wrong. She was still really good she was just wide awake. She would sleep for about a half hour during and after take off and then would fall asleep as we landed. Not at all what I was expecting.Tennessee was a lot of fun. We went because Rick interviewed at a medical school while Katie and I enjoyed the company of Rick's parents. Due to some paperwork issues we don't know the results of the interview but hope to find out soon. I have to thank Kevin and Cindy for the hospitality. Cindy didn't know that Katie and I were coming until we were already there. It was a great surprise and I will never forget her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment