November 25, 2008

Slacker!


Ok Ok I know that I have been slacking when it comes to blogging but I have an excuse. I recently decided to start the Twilight series. I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie. I also wanted to see what all the hype was about. I mean a love story about fictional beings isn't really my ideal read.
Boy was I wrong. I should have known better. I've always liked vampires. They are the one scary entity I don't mind watching in horror flicks. Needless to say I read all 4 books in about a week. Which I might add is extra difficult when you have a 2 month old. Now I'm addicted. I saw the movie, which is pretty close to the book, and hope they make a second.
I must add to all those other Twilight readers I am a Jacob fan. He is just like the guys I hung out with in High School. Edward is great and all, but me and Jacob could really get along.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I knew you would be a Jacob Fan. :) I always thought that. I Miss you!