November 3, 2013

Moving

IMG_3678
Let the Journey begin. We got home from Disney Sunday afternoon. We picked up the moving Truck Monday morning and were in Nashville by bedtime. It was a non stop month.
Packing a house with three little ones isn’t the easiest thing so Rick found a way to keep our troops entertained. He gave them a zip line. Brady scraped his back/bum on the ground at the bottom and didn’t care he ran right up that ladder for another turn.
Poor Aunt Amy got bored at our house and decided to paint her nails. She also helped me drown a black widow we found under the basketball stand. Trevor however was ready to go and thought he should drive.




IMG_3444IMG_3443IMG_1847IMG_1846IMG_1842IMG_1845IMG_1844IMG_1843IMG_1840
Katie was meloncholy just before Rick’s graduation we told her it might be the last time she would be at grandpa’s house. It made her pretty sad until we made sure she knew it wasn’t the last time she would see Grandpa Jones.
IMG_1858
So after the missionaries helped load up the truck. My parents took the kiddos and dropped Amy off at the airport and returned our vacation van. They then drove to our hotel in Nashville and Rick and I finished cleaning the house, made sure everything was in the truck, locked the doors and said goodbye to Rick’s dad. I’ll be honest I cried (a lot) after saying goodbye.
We drove through the rolling hills of Tennessee sad to see it go. I never thought that would happen. But I was excited for our new adventure to come.
IMG_3458

No comments: