November 28, 2013

Day 4

After we left Cadillac Ranch we drove through New Mexico and into Arizona. Along the way there was a truck stop that was advertised for miles and mile. It had so many billboards I stopped counting.  We decided to stop there for lunch. Big mistake. There were a few trinkets. We took pictures of the kids with a Texas 66 sign they had for sale but the service at the Dairy Queen was horrible. We ended up waiting forever for our food.

Katie and Brady rode in the moving truck with Rick while I jumped in the back seat of the BMW with Trevor. Honestly Trevor and I slept most of New Mexico and I don’t remember any of it.

It was cold when we got into Flagstaff AZ but the pool was warm where we stayed. It was full of a biker tour and it was fun to glance around the parking lot at the different motorcycles.

IMG_3757IMG_3755IMG_3754IMG_3753IMG_3752IMG_3751IMG_3749IMG_3747IMG_3748IMG_3744IMG_3741IMG_3739IMG_3736IMG_3735IMG_3728IMG_3727DSCF5190

Brady didn’t want his picture taken anymore.

No comments: