April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Extravaganza!

Last year we hosted an Easter party where we announced another Jones baby. This year no big news but we compensated by having almost 400 eggs in our back yard. The weather cooperated and the kids all got to fill their baskets and then some. The food was good and the company was even better. It made for a great weekend.

DSCF0071 DSCF0075 DSCF0077 DSCF0102DSCF0079 DSCF0084   DSCF0093DSCF0106 DSCF0107 DSCF0114

I stood in the middle of the yard taking pictures of all of our friends around me and got teary. It finally hit me exactly how much I’m going to miss everyone when we move in June. It is such a rarity to have so many people in the same situation as you are, all in one area. Families are starting to disperse in only a few short weeks and I’m so sad to see this chapter of our lives close. I have grown so close to so many inspirational people.  I just hope that everyone will be safe on their new adventures and that in the future we might have the opportunity to cross paths every once in a while.

No comments: