April 24, 2011

Silly kid….

So my cousin Shess sent some clothes for Brady. For which I am truly grateful. Amongst the cute Hawaiian shirts were a pair of 12 month footed pj’s. Katie was convinced that they were for her and not Brady. I told her that they were too small for her but she wasn’t about to believe me. For the next 20 minutes she wiggled her little bum and moved her shoulders until she finally was able to zip the pajamas up. I guess I was wrong they do fit her, they will just fit Brady better.DSCF0012

Brady didn’t care that his sister was taking claim on his clothes. All he wanted was to munch on his favorite toy bug.

DSCF0016

I just want to add that I think my kiddies are fabulous. They are so cute and make smile everyday. I’m so lucky to be able to call them mine. I hope they always know how much mommy loves them.DSCF0033DSCF0049

No comments: