So we fly to Utah and it is cold but no snow yet.
Here is what we have been up to while we have been here.
Katie got to wear her new Christmas dress for church.
We baked cookies for my parent’s ward Christmas party.
The party was a Nauvoo Christmas. The kids could go to the different shops for activites. Katie decorated a cookie at the bakery. We went to the post office and colored a card. She got to visit Santa 3 times. She wasn’t afraid of him at all and was happy to sit on his lap. At the Country Store Katie and I got matching prairie diamonds (rings made of nails).
We took Brady to see his great grandparents. He is pictured here with my mom’s mom. Who Brady gets his middle name from.
We decorated my mom’s house.
I got a haircut!
My cousin Shess came down with the flu so I ended up hosting my Bartholomew Cousin Christmas party impromptu. It was nice to see those who could come, but I really miss those who didn’t. We ate great food, chatted, and laughed extra hard. During our gift exchange this year’s gifts included a grenade, a flask, and a ginger bread woman. I really miss my family!
Brady and I had time to play too.
I can’t wait for Rick to finish up his last test and join us this week!
2 comments:
Love the hair holly! The babies look like they have grown just in the past 2 weeks! We sure miss you guys! Im sure you are so antsy for Rick to arrive! have a fantastic christmas!!!
cute cute cute! YOur such a sensational mommy Holly!!! a true insperation! LOVE all the brady Pictures! He is such a sweetheart! Miss you! Merry Christmas my beautiful friend!
Post a Comment