February 27, 2010

Catch up

DSCN1338I’m just trying to catch up on a few items so here you go. Rick and Katie were both extremely excited for the super bowl. If you can’t tell we are Colts fans. Knowing the outcome of the game you can understand Katie’s disappointment. DSCN1336DSCN1339 

 

WHERE IN THE WORLD DO I LIVE???? DSCN1365DSCN1364

Honestly  I snapped this picture at Lee’s Chicken in Middlesboro KY.  It is kind of like KFC but has such a broader menu selection as you can see.

 

The weather has been dreary here in TN for a few weeks and the sun finally popped out the other day with just enough time for Katie and I to go play with our friends the Passey’s. Thankfully Amber came to pick me up since my car was broke and the girls were able to play until they were freezing at the park. It was such a fun day!

DSCN1358 DSCN1357 DSCN1359 DSCN1360 DSCN1361 DSCN1356 DSCN1355

No comments: