The night before Halloween we went with Rick's parents into Cumberland Gap and viewed the pumpkins. They decorate the town square in
jack-o-lanterns for everyone to enjoy. This was my favorite.
We had a great Halloween!It rained all day long and Katie refused to take a
nap. I was worried when we headed to the Sclater's house for their Halloween party. We were running a little late but still happened to be the first family to arrive. Yep we were on mormon standard time, everyone else was running late! We ate, we chatted, we tricked and we treated!
After the party we headed over to Rick's parent's house and ended up being their only trick or treaters! It meant more candy and caramel apples for us!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is! She just keeps geting cuter! I'm glad you had a nice Halloween!
Post a Comment