Last night was our ward "Trunk or Treat." For anyone that doesn't know during this event children walk around to people's cars instead of houses to go trick or treating. It is a lot of fun because you get a bunch of candy and don't have to go very far. Plus, as adults you get the opportunity to decorate your trunk for the event.
Our ward did an amazing job. They had treats, bobbing for apples, a cake walk, and candy toss all before the trunks. during the costume contest Rick won the scariest costume. This was very appropriate given the fact that every kid that came near him started backing up as soon as they looked at him. Even Katie was afraid of him and I made Rick take off his face covering while taking her around. Too bad Katie never got a ride on the Hay ride.
Individuals from the ward went all out on their trunks. Some took the liberty to even expand their trunks to trailers or a playhouse. Enjoy the pictures.
2 comments:
oh geez!look at those "trunks" I cant believe we missed that. they went ALL out this year! Insane!! love your costumes! Katie & I will have to do a a cheer on Saturday! looks like you jones' had a blast!!
wow, they really go all out back east don't they. It sounds lie you guys had tonz of fun. I hope all is well wit you and goodluck to Rick in Med school. Love you guys.
Post a Comment