It was beautiful. We were on a dirt road caressed by trees on every side. It was like driving up a canyon in Utah just more trees and less steep.
Shooting was fun. I hadn't been in a while. Katie wasn't too sure about the shotguns though. When everyone started skeet shooting I had to take her inside the house to play. While inside one of the many Holler residents talked about having a group from the ward come up for a bon fire and some steal the flag.
So Saturday night was an adult only game of steal the flag at the holler. During the day the area is beautiful. At night it can be dangerous running through the woods. They have briars
everywhere that catch your clothing and scrape you up. If you stopped and looked around the scene looked like something off a scary movie where someone gets kidnapped in the woods by a psychopath. It was Awesome. I haven't had that much fun in ages. I had such a great time I hope that I can convince my family to do a game next summer while we are in Utah. Who knew going local could be so much fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment