
So I finally have a few
mins to blog while Katie is sleeping. Time is flying really fast around here and I never have enough time in the day. I can't believe that Katie is already over a month old. It feels like I was pregnant yesterday and now I have a 1 month old. She is finally settling into a routine. She wakes up around 9:30am and then takes 2 naps during the day around Noon and 4pm. She then goes to bed around 10pm. Thankfully she sleeps most of the night. She only gets up twice (3 and 6am) and then sleeps until it is time to get up.
Rick is settling into being a dad. He is all about making sure she looks cute and that she is always warm.

These are a few pictures of Rick playing with Katie. She gets really fussy and doesn't want to go to sleep at night and we have to get creative trying to keep her calm.

For Katie's first bath we bathed her in a bowl in the kitchen. She really likes baths. She is definitely a Bartholomew fish. She doesn't mind taking showers with me either. I have a really good baby.
She is also into watching football with the boys. These are pictures of her chilling with her uncle Steve and our friend Nate.


By the way my husband is checking out a few new trades (not really but go with me). First he is definitely expressing his style by becoming a

decorator. He was busy using all the pumpkins and
gourds from the garden to decorate our little house.

I think he did a really great job. We would not have any decorations if it wasn't for Rick. So I am very thankful to him for the hard work. Make sure you check out our massive pumpkins they are sitting on the porch.

For his second trade he is trying to become a trapper. Unfortunately for me the only thing he has been able to trap lately was something I would try to avoid.
Ok he trapped 2 skunks in a one skunk trap.

The
animals surprised Rick when he was looking through the old house next to us. In the end, instead of just shooting the things, he found a way to drown them. They're dead now. I still think he is really lucky that he didn't get sprayed. He did however have to scrub the neighbors dog that was a
victim of the situation.
1 comment:
I like the decorations! Also I was so happy to see you and the family last night at Dianes. Katie is so beautifull! I was glad to finally meet her. You are so cute with her and Rick too.
Post a Comment