I have to tell you that I have a fabulous husband. I will be so tired in the morning from feeding Katie all night and he (when he is home) will take her and chill out so I can sleep. He'll take Katie and tell me I have to take care of myself. He is really funny too. I'll go to wake Katie up so I can feed her and he'll tell me not too. He says that she is just so cute sleeping and she is comfortable and we shouldn't wake her. Personally I think he just wants to cuddle with her a little longer. It is nice to have him care so much
Being a new mom is different than I expected. It has it's ups and downs. I guess it all depends on how the night before went. If Katie has a bad morning nothing goes right that day. Some days I have tons of energy. Other days I have a hard time staying awake just to feed Katie. I never thought I would feel bad taking a shower but I do, especially if she is awake. I don't know if having a child is necessarily "life changing" I still live the same life it just has different priorities is all.
Maybe today I will be able to work on her birth announcements and invites to her blessing. Just so everyone who reads this knows she is getting blessed Sunday, November 2nd at 9am in Lake Shore. All are invited to attend. Anyway Katie is waking up now so I'm going to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment