
Katie is starting to stay awake longer during the day. I thought that this would mean that she would sleep longer at night. Boy was I wrong. It just means that we are both awake more and getting less sleep. Which is never fun. Rick came home the other night and found Katie and I on the couch. What can I say... It was a long day.

Katie is doing so well. She failed her first hearing test so we had to go get her re-screened yesterday. Thankfully she passed! Yipee. I was so worried but it is nice to know that she is healthy. At her 2 week Dr apt she weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 19 in long. Her doctor was really surprised that she had gained so much weight because she is only breast fed. It made me feel great when the doctor commented that my milk must be pretty rich for her to gain that much since she probably dropped down to 6 lbs 10 oz after birth. Plus big news!!! I actually put on non maternity pants today. Granted the pants are tight and don't quite fit the same (my thighs are bigger now go figure) but I can actually wear something that doesn't have an elastic waist.
2 comments:
Who would have though the day would come when we could actually enjoy putting on a pair of pants! It is a great feeling.
She's so adorable! congratulations! :) I miss you!!
Post a Comment