Stealing the idea from a friend from TN I had the boys take a flower to a girl of their choice for Valentines day. I think it helps teach respect for girls and chivalry. Plus it is stinking cute! We took the flowers to a couple girls in the ward.
I didn't know if Trevor was going to be old enough for this but he was so determined to deliver his flower and serious during the whole thing. Then when he got in the car he put on a huge grin and started saying, "happy, happy, happy."
Brady told me he wanted to marry his little valentine, so he was nervous the entire time. He held the flower upside down and wiggled incessantly. Adorable. His little valentine was so excited too.
Don't worry the hubs brought flowers for me and Katie and a friend's little boy dropped off a valentine for Katie. It was an extremely fun holiday feeling/spreading the love.










No comments:
Post a Comment