We attended Rick’s National Guard Christmas party before he left for a few weeks. The kids literally came home with a backpack full of toys. It is always nice to attend this party. It is a room full of soldiers and their families enjoying the season. This group of individuals never takes family for granted. I’m grateful that my husband has such wonderful people to serve with here in TN. I am proud that he choses to serve this country. I really think it takes a special kind of person to be in the military. Trevor was able to meet Santa for the first time here. All three kids were happy and content to hang out on Santa’s lap.
Katie sent her letter to Santa asking for a scooter. She received some a letter from Santa expressing that since she is so good at riding her bike he was going to give all of his scooters to kids that couldn’t ride bikes. (Dad was pretty relieved she received this letter. He didn’t want her to have a scooter.)
No comments:
Post a Comment