January 15, 2013

End of 2012

To end the year I took Katie to get a haircut. It was the first time it was cut by someone other than myself. The sad thing is that Rick and I liked her hair more before she got it cut. Good thing it grows

IMG_1367IMG_1366

Before shots

DSCF4235

After Shot

We decided to go to Gatlinburg and check out the aquarium. Not our best time because it was a holiday weekend so the traffic was terrible, but the kids had a great time. I hope where ever we move has activities for the kids nearby. Our kids have loved the aquarium. I love when we can do things as a family.

DSCF4298DSCF4301DSCF4300DSCF4299

2012 included Rick deciding what type doctor he is going to be, Katie learning to ride her bike, Brady learning his colors, Trevor joined our family and made it feel whole. We spent time a lot of time apart, but in the end we love each other even more.

No comments: