November 11, 2012

Brady 2.0

Brady is 2 and once in a while terrible.

He started his birthday with a huge stack of pancakes. He ate all but one flapjack. I was really impressed.

We had the family (Steve, Steph and Kevin) over for dinner. Our neighbor from across the street joined us and kindly took pictures for me. After dinner we open gifts via the internet with my parents and Chad and Sarah. The kid had a haul!

He is one amazing boy. He makes me smile everyday. He is so tenderhearted. He gives me kisses to make me feel better and kindly shares with Katie and Trevor. He is my sweet child. I love snuggling up with my little man. He has started to learn his colors. He is working on his letters too. He holds up 3 fingers and holds his thumb and pointer finger together to say I'm 2.  When he doesn't get something he wants he simply says ahh! It is so sad that you just want to give in and let him have everything he wants. He is doing pretty well with potty training. All I have to say is it is a lot messier than training Katie. He loves to read and is happy anytime music is playing. His vocabulary is getting bigger everyday

He weighs 24.5 lbs and is 35 inches tall.
He always wants me to sing "tall tall" aka once there was a snowman, "star" aka Twinkle twinkle, and popcorn aka popcorn popping.
His favorite color is Green
He loves the movie car
He wants to go to the park and ride in Daddy's car.
He'll eat anything but is starting to get distracted.
He is a pro on his trike

Brady you were sent to me to make me smile. You are here to let me know that someone loves me everyday. You make me want to be a better mommy. I love you. You are so sweet and smart. I know that you will grow up to be one amazing man someday. I hope you let me snuggle with you for a few more years because it melts my heart every time you wrap your hands around my neck.























1 comment:

Dana and Greg said...

Aww! It looks like a great party! And he sounds like such a sweetheart. :)