I'm going to try to catch up on a few things in our lives. When me and the kids got home from Utah we were greeted at the airport with a car that would not unlock. I didn't have another car to drive and Rick wasn't back from Oklahoma yet. This meant that for about 2.5 weeks I had to get the kids into/out of the car through the windows because the doors wouldn't unlock and the only door with a key lock on my car was the driver's. Luckily the windows still unrolled, otherwise I would have had to put the kids in through the driver's door into the back seat. Then magically one day they just started working again. Crazy car.
One morning I found this guy in my garage. He was happy to scurry along when I opened the door.
These little munchkins are so much fun in the mornings. Brady still won't use Trevor's name.
He refers to him as "baby."
Katie and Brady were so excited to see their rain gear.
They have had so much fun running around in the rain.
I also found out that your ear can bruise. I had never seen this in person until Brady got hurt one day and his ear turned purple.
No comments:
Post a Comment