I spent plenty of days at 7-peaks during the summer. The only time I caught it on film was the one time that my dad joined me and the kids for his work party. My kids are fish and love getting wet. Most times I found a babysitter for Trevor so I could enjoy the park too. Brady was addicted to the kiddie slide. He would go as fast as he could to get to the top of the stairs. He would even cut other kids off in the line so he could slide down. Guess we'll have to work on waiting our turn. He would go so much that his little body would be shivering and he would still ask for more. Katie was fun to splash around with and would giggle every time she went down one of the big slides. They both had a great time in the wave pool with grandpa and Aunt Amy.
These are the Kiddie slides that Brady never wanted to leave
The wave pool
My dad, Brady, and Katie
Diane and Hailey
can you find Amy?
No comments:
Post a Comment