May 24, 2011

summer here we come

Quick update Brady is 7 months old. He weighs 15lbs 9 oz and is 27 in long.  He wears a size 3 shoe.

DSCF0556

We went to an outdoor concert the first weekend in May.  There were snow cones, a play pirate ship, and a bounce house to keep Katie entertained. Rick ate the BBQ and threw some bean bags around. I sat with Brady and Grandpa and enjoyed the warm summer afternoon listening to the music.The band was fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone. Check them out here.

It was one of those moments that you spend so much time enjoying you don’t want to bother taking pictures and then you wish you could capture the entire experience and bottle it up an take it home. Just writing about it now brings a smile to my face. Katie danced in front of the band and kept running so fast I couldn’t catch her in a picture. It was a great night.

DSCF0611DSCF0599 DSCF0600

No comments: