January 9, 2011

Impetigo and Snow Days

 

Because of Katie’s Impetigo being contagious we spent a few days at home. We trashed the house but Katie showed me the proper way to play with her trains. She also chose her own outfit and had mommy dress to match. I had to wear Rick’s shoes because she was wearing mine. I love my daughter so much. DSCF0002 DSCF0005  DSCF0011 DSCF0001DSCF0014 DSCF0006DSCF0020 DSCF0024

Katie I hope when you are older I hope we have as much fun together as we have the last couple of days. I love you and enjoy your games and hope that we can be this close forever.

After we could venture out because Katie was no longer contagious is when it started snowing which kept us in even more. We had church canceled for the safety of ward members so we spent the day at Rick’s parents. Rick got home from drill and took a nap with Brady. After everyone got up we did some sledding. I was so proud Katie went down the hill all by herself. Also the $5 sleds we brought back from UT are super fast!

DSCF0029 DSCF0030 DSCF0034 DSCF0038 DSCF0041 DSCF0043 DSCF0051 DSCF0053 DSCF0060

DSCF0054 DSCF0056  DSCF0062

No comments: