The Jones family decided to start the new year with new hairdos. Rick got his standard longer on top and short on the sides. I’ve cut his hair since we been married so his was a piece of cake. When I finished up with Rick Katie chimed in that it was her turn. She needed a trim and it was about time she got her first official haircut. I really love the way her hair turned out, and the best part is that her hair still curls even after being cut.
I was putting the hair clippers away when Rick suggested that we trim up Brady’s hair. Rick since Brady was born has said he needed a haircut and I disagreed. Brady’s a baby for goodness sakes. In the end I agreed and Brady got his first haircut at 2 months old. He did need a trim the hair over his ears were over an inch in length. I buzzed his sides to trim up the edges and ended up cutting off a lot of hair. I really don’t like it but now he looks like his dad. Long on top and short on the sides.
Katie also decided to start the year with impetigo it is a rash caused by bacteria getting into an cut. Pretty much her nose looked awful and she looked like she had chicken pox. The Dr gave her an antibiotic and she is clearing up nicely. Sorry that this picture is a little graphic but it shows Katie’s nose. Katie took the picture herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment