Having Brady home has been a fun few days. Katie tried to feed Brady some juice the other night. When we told her he couldn’t have juice she asked me for some milk. I pumped her a bottle and she proceeded to feed her brother. Now every night she asks for her juice and his milk.
We took Brady to the park for the first time and he is getting his fill of sports because daddy didn’t have school work over the weekend.
We took the kids to get a few pictures with the fall leaves. It was fun getting out and seeing the colors before they disappear and it gets too cold. We are counting down the days until Grandma (my mom) comes. Katie is really excited and asks every morning if Grandma is coming. I can’t wait to finally tell her yes. In the mean time we have Halloween activities coming up this weekend to help us pass the time.
1 comment:
So cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! (Although I have to admit I was really rooting for Indiana as a name.) ;-)
Post a Comment