June 19, 2010

20 Weeks

Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks.

 20 w

We had an ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech looked 3 times to find out the sex of the baby. All 3 times baby crossed legs and would not give us any sort of an idea. Near the end of the ultrasound, the tech said that she didn’t have a clue on the sex and was going to make sure she took pictures of everything else she needed before she ended our ultrasound. At that point I started freaking out. I did not want to go months again without knowing. I like to plan. I really wanted to know the sex of the baby. So there I was praying in the dark ultrasound room for my baby to move and uncross their legs. That is when the tech tried to take a picture of the baby’s toes only to have the baby kick a little and move enough to give us a great view…… Baby Boy  bb  bb1 

That’s right we are buying BLUE!!!

Baby boy here we come!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

you guys must be thrilled!!!! yay!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Another boy cousin, I am so excited for you! Congrats!!!

Nicola Morgan said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you guys, that's so exciting to have one of each. Congrats again!

Amy Jami said...

Baby boys are the BEST!!!! I know this for a fact ;) Be prepared for things to get crazy!!! (oh, and let us know when you pick out a name!)