My sister has all the pictures on her camera. I'll add them later when she emails me some.
January 10, 2010
Day After
The day after Christmas we were able to drive to my brother's house in Bountiful about an hour and half away. His family moved the same week that Rick and I moved to TN. It was the first time we were able to see them since last spring. Their house was nice with a huge backyard. He had built a really nice shelf in the baby's room to display Joee's doll collection. It was nice to see them and play with their little boy Bo. We missed Bo's birthday party on the 30th of December because Katie had a runny nose and cough and the weather was horrible. It is crazy the way life goes. The next time I see his little family will be next summer if everything goes well. By then I will have niece that might be crawling which I will not have met yet. (Joee is due in January).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment