










So I wanted to have Katie's picture taken for her 1 year birthday. Unfortunately the week of her birthday she ended up with bruises all over her head. Hazard of learning how to run and climb. So I waited a week and asked a friend from the ward to take some pictures. Unfortunately Katie ended up with a runny nose and I didn't want her pictures to be when she was sick. Once again the pictures were delayed. In the end we were finally able to do her photo shoot a month after her birthday, but who cares she is still one right. Jennifer Sclater (the friend from church) did an excellent job. We were only out for about 30 mins and she had the pictures done and edited in no time. Her talent is indescribable too. Like the saying goes, "a picture speaks a 1000 words." These pictures shout at how great Jeni is at photography and how my baby girl really is adorable even though she is a toddler now and gets lots of bumps and bruises. I hope you enjoy the pictures.











I have to note that just after the photo shoot we went home and Katie ended up with a bright blue bruise on her head that night. Thank goodness we did the pictures when we did.
2 comments:
Those are adorable! I love them! She is super cute!
Holy crap Holly, she's a doll!!!!
Post a Comment