March 23, 2009

Warm Weather

The weather finally warmed up enough that I could take Katie outside without a jacket. Yes it was a fleeting moment because it is snowing today but it was fun while it lasted. Fridays are spent with my mom running errands because she doesn't have to work Fridays. She calls it Grandma's day. This last Friday my mom really spoiled Katie, she bought her some cute sunglasses to enjoy the weather and a walker to give her a little more independence. Which is making my life a lot easier. Katie has a little more independence and I have more time to get things done. She didn't really know how to work the walker at first but 3 days later she can go anywhere she wants and turn around if she gets into a corner. My baby girl is so smart. Enjoy the pics of Katie enjoying the sun.

3 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Wow! She's styling. Very cute!

Unknown said...

By far the cutest girl I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

I love the new shades...they are so cute on her! She sure is growing like a weed!