March 4, 2009

Poor Katie

So our baby girl is 5 months old and she started the month getting sick. She ran a fever of 101 for 3 days. Then the fever went away only to have her break out in a rash. 36 hrs later the rash was gone but she didn't want to eat. Of course this was taking place over a weekend and I was able to talk to her doctor but he couldn't see her until Monday. Monday came along and she was eating like a horse. I called and canceled her apt because there was nothing to say was wrong. She had a fever, rash, and difficulty eating but now she doesn't. How lame would I sound. In the end she was sick and now she is better. It will forever be a mystery. I on the other hand can tell you exactly what is wrong with me. I sliced my finger doing the dishes. Lucky me right!

1 comment:

Connie and Brandon said...

That sounds like classic Roseola. Glad she is better now and I hope your finger heals quick.